PagerDuty and Arrcus ArcIQ Integration Benefits
- Notify on-call responders based on alerts sent from ArcIQ.
- Create high and low severity alerts that need to be notified to correct people.
- One-way event notifications from ArcIQ to PagerDuty.
- Seamless integration with your existing business processes using PagerDuty triage, escalations, and workflows.
How it Works
Arrcus ArcIQ alerts framework allows you to monitor both critical and informational events across your network. You can review the most recent one thousand alerts in ArcIQ. The alerts framework allows users to find the problem more quickly via PagerDuty push notifications.
- PagerDuty integrations require an Admin base role for account authorization. If you do not have this role, contact an Admin or Account Owner within your organization to configure the integration.
- ArcIQ requires an integration key, and alerts and incidents must be enabled. Integration keys are generated by creating a new service or by creating a new integration for an existing service.
If you need help with this integration, contact email@example.com
You can refer to PagerDuty – Services & Integrations about how to obtain an integration key from PagerDuty.
After you have your PagerDuty integration key, return to the ArcIQ Console and complete the following steps:
- Navigate to Notification Methods.
- The notification method can be selected when the wizard asks “How would you like to receive alert notifications”. Select PagerDuty.
- Then, simply provide ArcIQ with Integration Key from PagerDuty.
- You can click on “Send a test message” to verify if the configuration is correct.